House Rules and Prizes
Grand Prize – 2018 Nissan Rogue
Second Prize – $750 Gift Card to The Main
Third Prize – $250 Gift Gard to Norfolk Premium Outlets
Fourth Prize – $75 Gift Cards to Amber Lantern, The Butcher’s Son, and Passion
Fifth Prize – $110 Gift Card and Two Tickets to Adventure Park
The purchase price of each raffle ticket is $100 dollars. 1000 tickets will be printed. No discounts will be given for any reason. No cash prizes awarded. The price of the raffle ticket is not tax deductible.
- If a ticket is purchased by check or credit card that does not clear when presented to the bank, the holder of that ticket is ineligible to win.
- Each ticket gives the ticket holder one chance to win.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that may be purchased by a single individual or the number of tickets that may bear the name of a single individual.
- The winner of the raffle must have reached the age of eighteen by the date of the drawing, February 3, 2018. Tickets may not be sold to individuals who have not reached the age of eighteen by the date of the drawing, February 3, 2018. Tickets will be sold up until 9:00pm on the date of the drawing, February 3, 2018.
- Tickets may not be sold to paid employees of Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation. CRHF board members and family members of paid CRHF employees are permitted to purchase tickets.
- All CRHF board members, staff, and appointed volunteers may sell raffle tickets. The Game Manager will keep a log of all tickets distributed and reconcile the sold/unsold/money deposited throughout the raffle.
- Any unsold tickets must be returned to the Game Manager and will be voided.
- Before the drawing, each stub will be placed into a raffle drum from which the winning ticket will be drawn. The drum will be designed so that each ticket placed in it has an equal chance to be drawn.
- The Master of Ceremonies at the 2018 Gala will conduct the raffle drawing at 9:30pm on the date of the drawing, February 3, 2018. The first ticket drawn will be winner of the fifth prize package. The second ticket drawn will be winner of the fourth prize package. The third ticket drawn will be winner of the third prize package. The fourth ticket drawn will be winner of the second prize package. The fifth ticket drawn will be winner of the grand prize.
- The winner(s) does not need to be present at the drawing to win. If the winner(s) is not present, CRHF will contact the winner using the contact information provided on the ticket stub. The winner(s) will have five (5) business days to elect to claim prize. The grand prize winner will be directed to the car dealership to arrange pickup; all other prize winners will be provided their prizes by CRHF. If a winner(s) does not elect to claim a prize, CRHF will conduct another raffle drawing to select a new winner(s) following the same format described above.
- The grand prize winner will work directly with the car dealership to claim prize.
- The grand prize winner is responsible for taxes, title, fees, and any requested upgrades.
- All winners must agree to all rules as stated in the House Rules and rules printed on the ticket.
- All net proceeds from the raffle will benefit Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation.
- Winning tickets, all other ticket stubs and unsold tickets will be maintained in the business office of Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation located at 113 Gainsborough Square, Suite 203, Chesapeake, VA 23320 for a period of three years from the close of the fiscal year in which the raffle is held.
Gaming License Permit#: G-17-38049-055171