House Rules and Prizes
The purchase price of each raffle ticket is $100. 250 tickets will be printed. No discounts will be given for any reason. No cash prizes awarded. The price of the raffle ticket is not tax deductible.
- First winner will choose the receive either seven nights accommodations at the St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, St. Lucia (to be used by December 2022) OR Williamsburg Weekend Getaway in Williamsburg, VA (to be used by March 2022).
- Second winner will receive second choice of seven nights accommodations at the St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, St. Lucia (to be used by December 2022) OR Williamsburg Weekend Getaway in Williamsburg, VA (to be used by March 2022).
- The Grand Prize Raffle Sponsor will conduct the drawing at 8:30PM on October 16, 2021.
- All net proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation.
- Winner must agree to rules as stated on the ticket.
- Each ticket gives the ticket holder a one in 250 chance to win.
- The winner of the raffle must have reached the age of 18 by the date of the drawing.
- If a ticket is purchased by check or credit card that does not clear when presented to the bank, the holder of that ticket is ineligible to win.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that may be purchased by a single individual or the number of tickets that may bear the name of a single individual.
- Tickets will be sold up until 8:00PM on the date of the drawing, October 16, 2021.
- Tickets may not be sold to paid employees of Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation. Foundation board members and family members of paid Foundation employees are permitted to purchase tickets.
- All Foundation board members, staff and appointed volunteers may sell raffle tickets. Foundation staff will keep a log of all tickets distributed and reconcile the sold/unsold money deposited throughout the raffle.
- Any unsold tickets must be returned to the Foundation and will be voided.
- Winning tickets, all other ticket stubs and unsold tickets will be maintained in the business office of Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation located at 113 Gainsborough Square, Suite 203, Chesapeake, VA 23320 for a period of three years from the close of the fiscal year in which the raffle was held.
Please call the Foundation office at 757-312-6314 with any questions.